Memorial Day 5 Miler and 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
Hosted by the Upper Arlington Civic Association
Running and Remembering
Upper Arlington is the proud home of the Memorial Day Run, the oldest running event in Central Ohio. Now in its 46th year, the Memorial Day Run is one of nine outstanding community events the Upper Arlington Civic Association (UACA) hosts throughout the year. Other programs include UA Stage, Easter Candy Hunt, Fourth of July Celebration, Labor Neighbor Day, Golden Bear Scare, Christmas in the Park, Junior Directors’ Scholarship Program, and the Golden Apple Awards. Register today for the Memorial Day 5 Miler and 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk to help UACA continue this great tradition of remembering those who have served our country.
Date: Monday, May 29, 2017
Upper Arlington Reed Road Fire Station
3861 Reed Road, Upper Arlington, OH 43220
· 5 Mile Run starts at 9:00 AM
· 1 Mile Fun Run starts at 9:05 AM
· Register online using the link above
· Race day registration and packet pick-up begins at 7:30am
· 5 Miler: $35 May 15th through race day
· 1 Mile Fun Run – 15 and older (Timed with Shirt): $20 May 15th through race day
· 1 Mile Fun Run – 14 and younger (Timed with no Shirt): FREE
All registered participants will be timed in the 1 Mile Fun Run. The 1 Mile Fun Run is free for children 14 and under. However to receive a shirt, children must be registered and pay the fee.
All participants pre-registered by May 14th are guaranteed to receive a short sleeve event t-shirt. Register by Sunday May 14th for free t-shirt. For all participants registered after May 14th, a limited selection of tees will be available for sale on race day.
Pre Race Packet Pick Up
· Starting: Tuesday, May 23, 2016
· Location: FrontRunner, 1344 W Lane Ave, Columbus, OH 43221
The top 3 overall male and female finishers will receive an award. Top 3 males and females in each of the following age group will also receive an award.
14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 and over
The Upper Arlington School with the most team participants will receive a donation for its Teacher/Student Association