LICCO, Inc. is a 501(3)c non-profit organization that provides work opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Recognizing that work brings great value to life, the Licking County Starlight program began the LICCO sheltered workshop in 1965. As a partner agency of the Licking County Board of Developmental Disabilities, LICCO, Inc. provides opportunities that promote independence. LICCO offers a variety of jobs and trainings in the workshop and the community. Employment is a vital part of the lives of people with disabilities in Licking County. Learn more about our organization at LICCOInc.com.
Spring into the fun for our 7th Annual 5K Walk/Run! Age group awards, race shirt and awesome post race snacks.
Proceeds from the 5K Walk/Run will provide services to adults served by LICCO, Inc.
- Race day: April 8, 2017
- Registration opens: 8:00AM
- Start time: 9:00AM
- Location: Newark Campus of the Ohio State University – 1179 University Drive – Newark OH 43055
- Parking: Available at Adena Hall, Reese Center and parking lot off of Sharon Valley Road
- The Race Course starts at the shelter house off of Sharon Valley Road and winds around the Newark Campus
- Restrooms: On-site
- Strollers and wheelchairs welcomed.
- Entry Fees: $25 through April 7th, $30 on race day
- Ages 5 and under are free
- Early packet pick-up at LICCO, Inc., 600 Industrial Parkway in Heath, from 8 am-5 p.m. Thursday 4/6 and Friday 4/7